Taipei, and Taiwan in general, is gifted with an abundance of mountains and scenery. Its small stature and accessible public transit make it easy to navigate and a pleasure to run.
- Caoling Historical Trail (草嶺古道)
- Charming Trail Training
- Neihu -ZhongYong Mt, Carp Mt and Kaiyan Mt (15km)
- Ruifang to Shuangxi (32.7km)
- Teapot Mountain (10.6km)
- Shihmen Reservoir
- Xiaoyoukeng (小油坑) – Mt. Cising (Qixing) (七星山) – Mt. Datun (大屯山)
- Yangmingshan – the highlights (18km)
- Charming Trail Race (43km)
- Four Beasts Trail (15km)
- Garmin Trail Challenge (14km)
- Otterbox Action Asia (17km)
- Taiwan Action Asia 50 台灣 動感亞洲 (50 km)
- Yang Ming Shan National Park Trail Run 2014 東進陽明山越野跑 (18km)
Nearly all articles have links to the downloadable GPX map at the bottom of the article.